26 de mayo de 2014

My Silkroad Journey

- My journey started over there in the year 2007, initially had little knowledge of the game not thinking even reach the top lvl my character now. By that time it was fashionable old trade, time of hunters, traders and thieves. My level was a beginner and was to know about this fascinating world. Remember that formerly did not exist a complete outfit for hunters and traders looked only a flag on the back of the character representing the trade. Here are some pictures: (Click on image to enlarge).

Old Trading company of friends both hunters and traders
my oldest screenshot

- My first avatar was horrible but it was how little I got the silk I could spend accomplished with expectations to increase the magical character options at least, and then stepped to what is known in the game as grade 9, that time ...By then we realized we could enter the tombs of their giant jangan B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 ... levels to meet Medusa. Here are some pictures: (Click on image to enlarge).

My first avatar, jangan cave and stay with some friends

 

In room with Medusa
Degree 9 & 10 my first visit to Alexandria:

You could sum up my stay in alexandria in these images with my Egyptian set and some other adventures in the game and friends from lvl 100-110 about this for the year 2012, I had some setbacks leave the game for a while and was returning and so...


Temple
Participation in stays in game: events,  Arena coins, battle of infinity, forgotten world: (Click on image to enlarge).

 

 
Carnival Event
Collecting uniques few but it was exciting to hunt them:
 

 

 

 

Memorable for my character was won my first event in the server and some other images of gold involved the same events where gm were fun ( gm battles lounge, event row, event roc) : 


 



Throughout this transition was a major change in the game what the triangular conflict was something that I liked was the incorporation of full costumes and the use of additional accessories to enhance the character:

Jangan Glitch:
 Event with Gm's:
 Accompanied by some merchant friends

Well following the timeline of my character to reach lvl 120 I were many adventures until he finally achieved recently in 2013, was a record achievement in battles in jupiter temple aid of friends and strong level:

 
Made it! (Lvl 120):
 
By this time, had a greater collection of costumes

My first Angel Spirit and occasional bug:
   

Having decided to try a higher level as it was biggest challenges Roc Mountain and only the great unique Roc


These images place them in a different paragraph All in all the battles in the war of fort there were defeats as well as victories for me and our clan and joining, thanks guys for the effort (FW Hotan, jangan, Constantinople, Bandit)

 





Some final  ScreenShots:
Server: Fornax

Well I hope you liked, this is my journey through this fantastic world of silk road thanks to everyone for their help friends and colleagues of the game, I leave soon

1 comentario: